MB Financial foreclosed on my business and properties though I was making regular payments.I did experience a major problem with theft in the business that was rampant.

I could not control the problem and sought assistance of a takeover team from my bank. My bank made no referrals. They left me to deal with the problem by myself. I failed in that regard but I believe they had a fiduciary responsibility to help me.

My lawyer didn't even help me. The bank took me to court and went out of their way to keep me from refinancing them out. The business was appraised for $12-18MM. They sold it to an insider, Reza Toulabi, for allegedly, $3.5 MM.

They did everything in their power to sabotage me. They used fabricated documents, tampered with documents and the case docket, lied at every step and falsified documents. It was shocking. The FBI got involved and reported to me that my bankers were "stealing from the bank." That is Jim Mann and one other banker were stealing directly from the bank.

What that had to do with me I do not know. All I know is they left me with nothing. They brought in their best fancy lawyers in designer suits to destroy me. They used tactics that were mafia like.

I was told my bank had mob ties but I did not believe it till they whacked me.

Avoid MB Financial Bank at all cost.

This person wrote the review because of "unethical treatment" of mb financial bank loan from Mb Financial Bank and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mb Financial Bank to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mb Financial Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mb Financial Bank?

Comments